Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why do i feel uncomfortable giving gifts to my own mother?

i know what she wants. because she is a woman. i know i should give her flowers, cards, candies. but i feel uncomfortable doing it. it's not the money. i'm willing to spend the money ... but i don't know. it's the same with my father too. i feel so uncomfortable giving stuff to them. stuff that means i care. i love them but... it's so werid since this usualy happens to guys. but i'm girl and i feel uncomfortable when showing them that i love them with gifts? why ?

Why do i feel uncomfortable giving gifts to my own mother?
Something Freudian may be going on here.
Reply:You have the same dilemma as other people who feel uncomfortable saying the big I ♥ YOU to others. Although I dont know your history, Im possibly guessing it's just a part of who you are. Physically showing your emotions is just hard for you. Maybe it's something you've done wrong before that's bothering you now, or it just may be what I said earlier.





Dont worry. It's nothing serious.





I just hope I helped. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment