Friday, May 21, 2010

What would you like on vacation?

I live in a vacation area. I want to start a business selling the services of other small business in the area. If you were on vacation staying in a beautiful cabin, what services would you want or need? Here's what I've come up with so far.. sending a massage therapist for an in cabin massage, delivering flowers or gift baskets, delivering restaurant or home cooked meals, someone to carry in your suitcases, pickup %26amp; delivery of groceries. Can you think of anything else that you would like if you wanted your vacation to be a comfortable %26amp; memorable one? There must be other LEGAL services offered in other areas that I haven't thought of. I guess this would be considered concierge or guest services? I hope to work from home %26amp; support my kids with this idea. It means alot to me. Right now I am a single mom working part time %26amp; drawing partial assistance. I want to provide a good life for my kids without being away from them all the time. Thank you so much!

What would you like on vacation?
where is this place ,if it is wooded or mountianous maybe having a guide service ,subcontract them to provide for the guests you serve....how about transportation to and from airports if they fly ,in


without knowing the locale it is hard to suggest.
Reply:hi! bro , i can supply u branded clothes , if u hv good links in sydney or where ever u r in australia. that includes BRANDED (t shirts, sleeveless tshirts, briefs etc) companies are (nike ,rbk,addidas,etc)


good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment