Friday, November 13, 2009

Do you like making gifts to women? Or just flowers seem enough?

I think it depends on the woman and also how the man expresses his love. I make sure my fiance has roses at least every other week, and when we go a few days without seeing each other due to schedules I drop a card in the mail. When I go out of town, I always bring something back that she will like. Also I will leave a little note somewhere for her to find later just saying I love her.

Do you like making gifts to women? Or just flowers seem enough?
I've always thought flowers were nice, but my wife really is moved when I make her something or take the time to find something really perfect for her. I'm a dolt tho, I have only made her a gift once.
Reply:I think the best gift to give is a dirty sanchez. They seem to enjoy it as much as me. Nothing says I love you quite like a dirty sanchez.

dream theater

No comments:

Post a Comment