Saturday, November 14, 2009

Clueless about the timing and buying gifts and stuff when in a relationship?

I been in a relationship with a friend for a month and a half and I still haven't gotten her anything special in specific... the only thing I done so far is getting her tickets for Tyra Bank show which she likes..





My question is... how often should a guy buy gifts to their gf's in random besides special days (bday, valentimes, christmas etc.)... I know it really depends whenever one feels like but the thing is, being the first time in a relationship I dont know what is the balance between showering one with too many gifts and or not doing enough. Also what about flowers and anniverseries?

Clueless about the timing and buying gifts and stuff when in a relationship?
Relax, the secert is to... LISTEN!!! Thats right, its not easy. But lets say... she says something to the effect "Man I just feel down today, man I just don't know whats up I love you thou" buy her some flowers. If she says something like "Man I sure love those "such and such" from "so and so", get her some the next day or a day or two down the line. Or lets say a few weeks ago she said something about well that one place, or going to the libaray, or never being to there, take her. Its really about listening.... good luck! Its not easy ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment