Friday, November 13, 2009

Ladies !! how is ur day !! did u get any gifts 'invitations ,celebration?

hi


to all the ladies here "happy fiest "


i guess the universal day for woman is kinda special day for us women


or what


did u work or u got a day off


i'm working mom and all the ladies here are having fun parties everywhere flowers gifts and honorable celebrations





i want to know if this day has something special for u





and how about men how do they consider this day

Ladies !! how is ur day !! did u get any gifts 'invitations ,celebration?
Cleo, my dear ...


I would say that everyday should be our day as we do so much to keep things running properly, be it at home, schools or any other type of work. Even more for us, working moms who have a triple journey - work, home and husband/children ... but do we get accounted for all that? I know, I don't.


I did work on that day and did not see so many celebrations around (I wished a happy women's day to some other women), so I think people didn't value that day as they should have, specially the men ... But we know our value, don't we?
Reply:unfortunatley i havnt received any gifts or anythin else. but then again im at home wit my daughter whos 4 so she dosent really understand what 2day is yet.

sports shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment