Saturday, November 14, 2009

What would be some fun and unusual gifts for valentine's day?

I am thinking about my mother and friends and family. I don't want to send the usual candy and flowers. I want some fun ideas and some unique ideas. keep it clean!

What would be some fun and unusual gifts for valentine's day?
ok at the hobby store they have picture frames that are either made of wood or plastic, depending on the receiver's decor preference. buy some frames put little sayings or thoughts around a picture of you and them or a memory that would make them laugh or smile everytime that they see it, it brings a positive attitude into their homes.
Reply:and..there are the stuffed animals a little red teddy bear or the dog. I've seen red and pink ones with the little heart around the neck with (I LOVE YOU ) written on it, very cute.


That's something to make them smile.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment