Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's the best web site to use to send a Birthday gift (Flowers or anything else..) to a very dear person in

Hello,





I have a very dear person to me in Italy and I want to send a Birthday present. The gift could be Flowers or anything nice.





So do you guys know any good web site I could use for that?


Good as good in service, price and variation of available gifts.





I hope you could help me!





Thanks in advance :)

What's the best web site to use to send a Birthday gift (Flowers or anything else..) to a very dear person in
1-800-Flowers.com


My husband ordered from there and (not them) the shipping company didn't deliver my flowers when they were supposed to. They gave us a credit and re-delivered them even though it wasn't their fault. They had great customer service!


No comments:

Post a Comment