Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Online website for buying gifts to be sent overseas?

What is a good website that sells flowers or gift baskets to be shipped to an overseas location? I'm looking to send my boyfriend something special (he's in Japan) but it's hard to find something. Any help?


Thanks

Online website for buying gifts to be sent overseas?
How about FTD.com - They've been around since I was a little kid, and I'm 53 :-)
Reply:I'm sure you are missing him like crazy. Ive defiantly been in your shoes so I can understand how you feel. When my boyfriend was away in the army I would send him gifts all the time. I sent him a engraved money clip with a little messaged saying how much I loved him on it. It was beyond excited and happy with the gift. Check out this site http://mymoneyclips.com/blog/the-right-p...


No comments:

Post a Comment