Monday, May 11, 2009

What the meaning of the flowers that are given to special events or ceremonies?

I was given flowers in many event but I don't get the meaning of them,I don't know if it is because it is not in my culture but I don't understand it.They are very expensive ,I would choose to buy a gift that will last longer than flowers.Can anyone explain to me how and why it has become so meangfull to some people...

What the meaning of the flowers that are given to special events or ceremonies?
"The practice of giving fresh-cut flowers to one's beloved is a modern-day replacement for the traditional gift of fresh-killed game animals."





It's like offering part of a meal for a celebratory feast, only without the blood and guts of a fresh kill since most of us shop at the grocery for our food these days... :)

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment